Create and manage different user accounts depending on their role.
Create user accounts with different permissions depending on their role to best manage your human resourses.
Property managers can restrict the account to give access exclusively to specific menus of the PMS Channel Manager or use the dedicated user accounts created to manage arrivals and departures, cleanings and maintenance.
Share information of one, some or all properties in the inventory based on your needs.
Don't be left behind, create a user for each employee and keep your business under control.
Manage and issue invoices and collect payments
Have full control over past, current and future payments with:
- Daily cashflow
- Collections list
- List of advanced payments
- Collections forecast
Issue guest invoices, download them and reissue them if necessary.
Keep deposits under control, check if it was collected and then returned.
Send mandatory information to public administration.
- Generate files containing all guest information to declare your guests to the police (ask us if we cover your region).
- Generate files containing arrival and departure statistics to declare to the national government (ask us if we cover your region).
Integration with accounting programs
We have developed the integration with 3 different accounting software: Datisa, Exact Dimoni and A3.
If you use any of them, you will be able to synchronize our PMS with your accounting program and forget about manually importing all the accounts.
Check how your business is progressing with the statistics module. Compare the evolution of reserves from different points of view:
- Statistics by accommodation.
- Statistics by region.
- Statistics by owner.
- Statistics by channel.
Maintain the relationship and communication with your customers
- Generate newsletters through our editor for mass communications
- Send your newsletter to all past clients, or only clients from a particular country or language
- Send your newsletter to all clients who still have a pending reservation, to notify them if there are legislative changes (for example, if a tourist tax is added), works that may affect them, or any other important information.
- Create marketing campaigns, selecting and filtering customers, properties, typology, and many more characteristics. Save the different campaigns to be able to work on them throughout the year.